What is a Millwright?
Millwrights install, maintain, diagnose, and repair equipment such as compressors, pumps,
Precision is a critical skill for millwrights, who sometimes work with specifications requiring
What are the program specifics?
· Length of program – 4 years
· 3 month probationary period
· On-the-job and classroom related training
· Starting pay – approximately 60% journeyman wage
How do I qualify?
· At least 17 years of age
· Possess a high school diploma or GED
· Be physically able to perform the work of the trade
· Ability to pass a drug test
What will be helpful to succeed?
· Mechanical drawing
· Metal or industrial shop
· General math courses
· Blueprint reading
Where do I apply?
Joe Travis, Training Coordinator
Southwest Ohio Millwrights JATC
361 Breaden Drive
Monroe, Ohio 45050
Page Last Updated: Mar 28, 2018 (13:11:41)